Washakie County School District No. 1
The Elementary School community, establishes this compact in order to foster the core values of honesty, integrity, respect, trust, and responsibility and to support the success of Students.
As a parent/caregiver, I pledge to:
- Maintain and foster high standards of academic achievement and positive behavior.
- Take an active role in my child’s education by attending conferences, looking at my child’s schoolwork, supporting school staff, and calling the school when the need arises.
- Spend time each day with my child reading, writing, listening, or just talking.
- Respect, love, and encourage my child’s growth and ideas.
- Help my child to resolve conflicts in positive, non-violent ways.
Parent/Caregiver Signature: __________________________________________
As an elementary staff member, I pledge to:
- Maintain and foster high standards of academic achievement and positive behavior
- Respectfully and accurately inform parents of their child’s progress.
- Have high expectations for myself, students, and other staff.
- Respect the differences of students, their families, and other staff.
- Help children to resolve conflicts in positive, non-violent ways.
- Support parents as they take an active role in their child’s education.
Staff Signature: ____________________________________________________
As an elementary student, I pledge to:
- Work hard to do my best in class and complete my homework.
- Discuss with my parents what I am learning in school.
- Have a positive attitude towards self, others, school, and learning.
- Respect the differences of other students, their families, and staff.
- Work to resolve conflicts in positive, non-violent ways.
Student Signature: ________________________________________________